Before your visit
Minors (under age 18) - A parent or guardian will need to sign additional forms in the office on the day of the appointment.
Appointment Instructions - Please review carefully.
- Kindly arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. This allows time for you to fill out important forms before your appointment.
- Bring a photo ID, insurance cards, legal documents (such as power of attorney,) current medication list, glasses you normally wear, interpreter (if needed.)
- If you are over the age of 40, please bring measurements for your reading distance, computer distance and any other close up activities you may need your glasses to work for. This is vital information for an accurate glasses prescription.
- Limit accompanying family and friends to 1 or 2.
- We DO NOT allow pets in our office, please make prior arrangements for them.
- Your eyes will most likely be dilated for this exam; we recommend that you bring a driver.
- PLEASE EXPECT EACH APPOINTMENT TO LAST AT LEAST 2-3 HOURS.
- You can ask for a good faith estimate.